Push Connect Notify has the ability to integrate with many autoresponders, and also includes the option to set up a custom one!
First, we will go over where to navigate to within your PCN account before selecting your corresponding auto-responder.
Start by clicking the drop-down arrow next to your license designation, then select, "My Account."
Then, select the "Autoresponders" tab to get started. You will then be brought to your account settings where you will select, "Connect New Account" as seen below:
Next, please select the autoresponder of your choice from the list below for further integration instructions:
To integrate with Active Campaign, simply follow the steps below.
- Select Active Campaign from the drop-down menu for Autoresponder System
- Open a new browser and
log into your Active Campaign account
- Click on your profile icon or your name at the top-right hand corner of your dashboard within Active Campaign. Then select "My Settings"
- On the left-side bar, click on "Developer"
- Under the API Access, copy the URL field and paste it in the field: AC API URL in PCN's integration page
- Then, copy the API Key and paste it in the API Key section within PCN
To integrate with Aweber, simply follow the steps below.
- Select Aweber from the drop-down menu for Add New Autoresponder
- Select "Connect with Aweber", you will be directed to Aweber's permission page
- Put in your login details for your Aweber account select "Allow Access"
- Close the popup and refresh the My Account page, you will now be able to select Aweber in the Autoresponders tab
To integrate with Constant Contact, simply follow the steps below.
- Select Constant Contact from the drop-down menu for Autoresponder System
- Click on the button "Connect with Constant Contact", you will then be directed to Constant Contact's permission page
- Put in your login details for your Constant Contact account, select "Allow Access"
- Close the popup and refresh the "My Account" page and you should see Constant Contact in the Autoresponders tab
To integrate with ConvertKit, simply follow the steps below.
- Select ConvertKit from the drop-down menu for Autoresponder System
- Open a new browser and
log into your ConvertKit account
- At the top of the navigation bar in your ConvertKit dashboard, click on "Account"
- Copy the "API Keys" and paste it in the API Key section within PCN
- Select "Connect" your autoresponder will the appear underneath your "Connected Autoresponders" list
To integrate with an autoresponder through HTML, simply follow the steps below.
- Select Custom HTML from the drop-down menu for the autoresponder system
- Name the autoresponder for your reference
- Log into the autoresponder you would like to connect, and grab the HTML integration code
- Paste the code into the third data entry field underneath where you have named your integration
- Select, "Connect" your autoresponder will then appear underneath your "Connected Autoresponders" list
For additional guidance, please watch the video below for step by step instructions:
To integrate with GetResponse simply follow the steps below.
- Select GetResponse from the drop-down menu for Autoresponder System
- Open a new browser and log into your GetResponse account
- Hover over the profile icon on the top-right hand corner within your GetResponse dashboard and click on "Account Details"
- On the
left sidebar, click on API & OAuth
- Copy the "My Secret API Key" and paste it in the API Key section within PCN
Please Note: GetResponse settings default to a double opt-in, which requires the additional step of a confirmation message to capture leads. To integrate Get Response and PCN directly, you must
To begin your integration with iContact, you must first generate the Application ID.
Generating a Application ID
- Make sure you are logged into your iContact account
- Please visit this URL to begin the process: https://app.icontact.com/icp/core/registerapp
- Put in your App Name and Description of your choice. You may put the following...
App Name: PCN-YourNAME
Description: Sync PCN Leads
- Select Save
- At the bottom of the API page, you'll find...
API 2.0 Authentication
Your application must use the following information when connecting to iContact's API:
- API-AppId: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
To authenticate to the API, you must enable this
Appidfor your account
- Click on "enable this
Appidfor your account"
- You will be redirected to a page called "Allow an External Program to Access Your Account"
- Under "Create a Password", put in a password you desire, select "Save"
- Leave this page open, details are needed to be copied over to PCN.
Integrating With Push Connect Notify
- Go to "My Account > Autoresponders > Connect New Autoresponder" in your PCN account
- Select iContact from the drop-down menu
- In the Login Email Field, put in your email address you use to login to iContact
- In the iContact App Password field, input the password you've used when you were generating your Application ID (Same password as Step 7 from above.)
- For the iContact App ID field, copy and paste the ID under the Application ID column from your iContact account right after you've saved
inStep 4 above
To integrate with Mailchimp, simply follow the steps below.
- Select Mailchimp from the drop-down menu for Autoresponder System
- Open a new browser and
log into your Mailchimpaccount
- At the top of the navigation bar in your
Mailchimpdashboard, click on your profile icon or name of your account, then, select "Account"
- Click on "Extras" on the account page, then select API Keys
- Create a New Key, copy the "API Keys" and paste it in the API Key section within PCN
To integrate with Sendlane, simply follow the steps below. It is imperative that you follow the order of these steps exactly as they are shown.
First, please create a list within your Sendlane account. If you are unsure of how to create a list, please visit the Sendlane Help Center tutorial here!
Next, read and follow these steps in this exact order and your integration will be successful:
1. Log in to
2. Go to the top right hand corner and select, account settings
3. Look at the browser's web address from your Sendlane dashboard to find your subdomain URL and input the subdomain into the subdomain URL field in PCN. (Example: XXX.sendlane.com). Example: If it says http://user.sendlane.com - you would only enter: user.sendlane.com
4. Copy the API key and paste it
5. Enter your Sendlane's login email address in the Login Email field in PCN
Please Note: You must have a list already created before you begin the integration. If you have another integration already and using the allowed domain feature: Please add pushconnectnotify.net into the allowed domains section.
More about your free trial of Sendlane:
The free trial of SendLane offered with your PushConnectNotify membership is 30 days. After that, your account will default to the plan that matches
If you have any other questions about Sendlane plans, pricing or features, please reach out to Sendlane support directly: